- The participants advised the organizers to make it clear in the application that the stress of the program will be on collaboration between local and international/invited curators (participants).
- The program was too intense. The participants should have one day a week to rest, read and explore the city as well as to get to know the context by themselves. A reading list of articles on the local artistic context should be provided.
- All participants, including the local ones, have to stay together in the hostel to be able to socialize during off hours.
- The address and location of the accommodation venue should be provided to the participants earlier, before their arrival.
- For the future not to come up with ambitious titles or heavy theoretical framings for the program.
- To facilitate a platform through which the participants will be able to get to know the instructors better before arriving to
- To invite a team of volunteers to help the organizers.
- To include a one-week course of Armenian contemporary art into the program.
- To ask Armenian artists to prepare CDs with their bios and works.